Friday, 6 November 2015

ep02 : FALLING IN LOBster

`
LOBSTER ROLL
Finally it's done. This episode, i cooked a live lobster for the first time. And as they say, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I myself probably ate lobster less than 5 times in my lifetime, it took some time to process such an experience. It tasted ok that day, but as I started editing the video, flashbacks of us stuffing our faces with the roll really got me craving for lobster. I would say the meat itself is rather subtle, but in a cholesterolly luxurious way. The Lobster Indo Mee packs a punch, damn..... I'm hungry again.




STOLEN FROM RELUCENT INSTA
Here is my cameraman Annas aka DukeoftheCrow, who said he was only willing to pay RM 60 for my lobster roll. He paid RM 150++ for this crabstick. Never judge a book by it's cover, so never pick restaurants based on their insta pictures. Don't ask me how Tinder works. Anyways enjoy the video, and do try this recipe if you wanna get laid. Works everytime.













No comments:

Post a Comment